David P. Broome
Email: click here to contact
- Alabama and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 1977
- Florida, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th and 11th Circuits, 1982
- University of Alabama, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Mobile (Chair, Domestic Relations Section, 2001) and American (Member, Sections on: Family Law; Litigation) Bar Associations
- Alabama State Bar (Member, Family Law Section; Member, 1989-1992 and Chair, 2009—, Alabama Board of Bar Examiners, Practice and Procedure)
- The Florida Bar
- Paul W. Brock Chapter, American Inn of Court (President, 2002-2004)
- Fellow: American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- American Academy of Adoption Attorneys (President-Elect, 2009—)
Phi Eta Sigma; Phi Delta Phi; Omicron Delta Kappa. Member: Bench and Bar; The Order of Barristers; Jasons. Member, National Moot Court Team, 1976-1977. Recipient, Family Law, Alabama Super Lawyers 2009. Winner, John A. Campbell Moot Court Competition, 1976. Adjunct Lecturer of Legal Studies, Spring Hill College, 1979-1983.
David P. Broome serves clients throughout Mobile, Baldwin and surrounding areas, in Alabama.